We are a 501(c)(3) community foundation that fosters philanthropy in the Summit NJ area by identifying local needs and offering donors flexible ways to make a difference in the lives of their neighbors.
- We solicit and invest funds prudently to ensure long-term growth that supports philanthropic activities.
- We use competitive grants and the wishes of our donors to meet the needs of our community.
- We facilitate collaboration, information, and solutions for both donors and service providers.
- We strive to enhance our impact on the local community through education, partnerships, and
SAPF administers three main kinds of funds: the general unrestricted fund, restricted-purpose funds, and donor-advised funds. All funds support work of not-for-profit agencies in Summit and nearby communities. We also administer many scholarship funds.
We would be happy to talk with you about
- different ways you can leave a legacy.
- grant opportunities for tax-exempt organizations.